-
August 17th, 2005, 01:51 PM
#21
Inactive Member
Serenity is a sequel to the short-lived but very good television show Firefly. It was a sort of Western / Sci-fi show, so it may not be your cup of tea, as our neighbors say. But I simply loved the whole authentic western feel of it. All the brown and yellows. Six-shooters and "ma'ams." Great show. Hopefull a great movie too.
-
August 17th, 2005, 01:53 PM
#22
Inactive Member
And we don't have ipecac here. We don't have a lot of OTC meds here. Almost everything outside of aspirin, mild painkillers or mild sedatives is perscription here.
-
August 17th, 2005, 02:02 PM
#23
Inactive Member
so much for meth labs LOL...I like western si fi....especially Italian and Jananese western si fi
-
August 19th, 2005, 05:04 PM
#24
Inactive Member
who do you like better in westerns the DUKE or Clint Eastwood???
-
August 19th, 2005, 06:43 PM
#25
Inactive Member
Eastwood... pffffffttttt. John Wayne is Big Leggy, The Duke is my hero...even if he is still dead!
-
August 20th, 2005, 02:26 PM
#26
Inactive Member
Oh I love them both!!!!!!!
-
August 23rd, 2005, 01:06 PM
#27
Inactive Member
Hmm, I'd have to go with Eastwood. Wayne lost some of his status when, while doing a film project on Stagecoach, I learned John Ford called him a pansy and Wayne started crying. Probably not proving Ford wrong in the process!
-
August 23rd, 2005, 05:54 PM
#28
Inactive Member
I don't think soo..."the DUKE" was no pansy...maybe a pussy....
-
August 23rd, 2005, 08:41 PM
#29
Inactive Member
*grabbing chest* "Say It Ain't So...This Is The Big One, Duke"
-
August 25th, 2005, 09:07 AM
#30
Inactive Member
Yeah, but then John Ford was the Stanley Kubrick of his day: constantly pushing buttons. Kept saying Wayne walked like a fairy and such.
He should have just coldcocked him. Probably been good for his image too.
Heh heh hm. Cold cock... Hm heh heh.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks